Abstract Submission Deadline: April 30, 2019
Requirements to abstracts for the Kazakhstan Venous Forum
1. Name, Surname of the author and co-author separated by commas.
2. The name of the medical or scientific institution in which the author and co-authors work; city, country - lowercase letters. If the authors work in different institutions, then after the name of each of the co-authors a serial number is put, and in the column "Author's place of work", the institutions (organizations) are consistently indicated.
3. The title of the abstracts - lowercase letters, no more than 300 characters with spaces.
4. The text of the abstract should not exceed 300 words (A5 format). Abstracts are accepted only in electronic form (document in MS Word-compatible format, font Times New Roman, size 12, single interval, margins 2.5 cm).
5. The name, surname of authors, phone numbers, e-mail should be indicated at the end of the text.
6. The text of the thesis of clinical research should contain the urgency and purpose of the study "OBJECTIVES"; methods of research "METHODS"; statistical significance "RESULTS"; the main conclusions obtained in the study "CONCLUSIONS."
7. The clinical case consists of: the introduction, the description of the case (symptoms and manifestations of the disease, information from anamnesis, diagnostic procedures, research results, diagnosis, pharmacological treatment, surgical and any other interventions, outcome), conclusions, discussion.
8. The inclusion of tables and figures in the text is not allowed.
9. The Organizing Committee has the right to refuse publication of the work, if it does not correspond to the stated subject, rules of design and content.
10. Materials that do not meet the specified requirements, sent to other addresses and transmitted in paper form, are not accepted for publication.
11. Acceptance of articles and abstracts by April 30, 2019.
12. The publication of abstracts is free of charge.